Abeneefoo Kuo Honor Society
Asian American Student Association
Black Affairs Council
Black Educational Support Team
Black Male Leadership Society
Black Theatrical Ensemble
Hispanic Student Association
Indian Cultural Exchange
Latinos Investing in the Students of Tomorrow
Pamoja Dance Company
UGA Chapter of NAACP
Hello Potential LISTo Mentor:
Latino/as Invested in the Students of Tomorrow (LISTo) is an organization that works to assist incoming Latino/a students in successfully transitioning from high school to college. We are pleased that you are interested in joining the LISTo family.
Responsibilities of a LISTo Mentor:
- Mentors share their knowledge, experiences, and wisdom. Mentors guide mentees in reaching their goals.
- Mentors provide valuable opportunities by facilitating academic, career, and personal contacts. Mentors also encourage growth and achievement by providing an open and supportive environment.
- By sharing stories of achievement with mentees, Mentors can become role models.
- Answer e-mails regarding LISTo events
- Commit time for MANDATORY group meetings, and communicate with your mentee via phone, internet, and face-to-face interactions.
- Be enthusiastic and patient
- Have an interest in developing friendships with other participants
- Have the ability to commit to the program for one full year
- Have to attend one mentor training session
- Create a contract with respective mentee