Abeneefoo Kuo Honor Society
Asian American Student Association
Black Affairs Council
Black Educational Support Team
Black Male Leadership Society
Black Theatrical Ensemble
Hispanic Student Association
Indian Cultural Exchange
Latinos Investing in the Students of Tomorrow
Pamoja Dance Company
UGA Chapter of NAACP
Latino/as Invested in the Students of Tomorrow (LISTo)
The purpose of LISTo at the University of Georgia shall be to provide academic, social, and emotional support for incoming Latino and Latina first year students through mentorship. The mission is to help provide students with academic success, time management skills, networking, opportunities for internships, to build camaraderie, and help them transition to college.
- To provide academic, social, and emotional support for incoming Latino and Latina first year students.
- To prepare students for the rest of their college career and post graduation.
- Encourage cultural diversity and unity throughout MSP organizations and the Greek community.
- Approximately 35 active students
Programs and Events
- Monthly workshops on topics such as study skills, time management, networking, internships, resumes, volunteering, etc.
- Founded in 2006 by members of Students for Latin @ Empowerment (SLE) through the Office of Institutional Diversity (OID)
- Modeled after the Black Educational Support Team (B.E.S.T.)
- Relocated to the advisement of MSP in 2007
Click here for the LISTo Mentee Application!